STUDI INIZIALI 2011-2012

STUDI INIZIALI

::"Il libro dei numeri"
2011, studio di Yesenia Trobbiani


I don't like write.
To count is fascinating. There something in the sound.
I like to count.
I count the number of bus windows.
I count the pieces of pasta in my fork...,every time. Must to be an odd number.
I count the number of things doubble in a room.
I count how crumbs of bread there are in the table after a meal. I take one by one with the tips of fingers.
I count on the freeway if reflectors are paired. One white and one red.
Streelights.
Trees.
I count tiles in the pubblic space.
To count is funny.
Logic.
Order.
Presence.
Scheme. Never the same.


::"DAILY_ #1"
2011, progetto di mancinelli-trobbiani







::"HOMEMADE"
2012-2013, progetto di Lisa Gelli, Yesenia Trobbiani e Francesca Zenobi.



   
frame video installazione